Ads 728-90

Swat Blast






 Swat Blast 





First of all i would like to thank you all for taking time to g through my views regarding the current situation in Pakistan my Beloved Nation. I would say that its a complete failure for our security agencies working on the gross root level because its mafia actively start working to Sabutagh the Election Campaign in KP and Punjab. I think the situation not on control in concerned Agency they Must have to move forward to control the situation. 


               We have the World Renowned Agency and they Can Do control it Easily and They Look into matter because it the responsibility of our security agencies INSHA ALLAH they will successes in their efforts. 


Lets hope for the best. God Saves My Nation we are unable to bear the loss of beloved people. 

Allah bless The high Rank In Jannah to our Shuhadau Who Sacrifice For All of Us.       
Swat Blast 

Post a Comment

0 Comments